If you want to experience snow in Japan, we suggest you go to Zao (Yamagata Prefecture), located in the northern part of Honshu Island. Zao is a tourist destination famous for its vast ski slopes, which are among the best in Japan, and its long-standing hot springs. In Zao, as you can see in this slide video, you’ll be treated to a beautiful view of the juhyo (snow monsters)!
Table of Contents
- The World of Ice Monsters
- Watch More Videos
- Video: 5 National Treasure Castles in Japan
- Video: A virtual tour of Himeji Castle!
- Video: Beautiful Autumn Foliage in Kyoto, Japan
- Video: Beautiful Brides in Japan
- Video: Beautiful Floral Scenery in Japan Wisteria, Hydrangea, Nemophila, Lavender, Cherry Blossoms
- Video: Beautiful Hydrangea Scenery in Japan Kamakura, Hakone, etc.
- Video: Beautiful scenery of Japan’s super-express, Shinkansen
- Video: Beautiful Scenery of Miyajima and Itsukushima Shrine
- Video: Beautiful Shukubamachi in Japan – Ouchi-juku, Magome-juku, and Tsumagojuku
- Video: Beautiful Summer in Hokkaido
- Video: Beppu, one of Japan’s largest hot spring resorts
- Video: Chuson-ji Temple One of the most popular tourist spots in the Tohoku region of Japan
The World of Ice Monsters
Watch More Videos
No post found