Here are some of the floral landscapes you can enjoy on your trip to Japan. Wisteria, hydrangea, nemophila, lavender, cherry blossoms, and more. The best time to see the flowers is as follows
Wisteria: late April to early May
Hydrangea: June to July
Nemophila: Late April to early May.
Lavender: July to August
Cherry blossoms: late March to early April
However, the best time to view cherry blossoms varies by region, such as in Hokkaido and the Tohoku region, where cherry blossoms are at their best in the second half of April.
Table of Contents
- Wisteria, Hydrangea, Nemophila, Lavender, Cherry Blossoms
- Watch More Videos
- Video: 5 National Treasure Castles in Japan
- Video: A virtual tour of Himeji Castle!
- Video: Beautiful Autumn Foliage in Kyoto, Japan
- Video: Beautiful Brides in Japan
- Video: Beautiful Floral Scenery in Japan Wisteria, Hydrangea, Nemophila, Lavender, Cherry Blossoms
- Video: Beautiful Hydrangea Scenery in Japan Kamakura, Hakone, etc.
- Video: Beautiful scenery of Japan’s super-express, Shinkansen
- Video: Beautiful Scenery of Miyajima and Itsukushima Shrine
- Video: Beautiful Shukubamachi in Japan – Ouchi-juku, Magome-juku, and Tsumagojuku
- Video: Beautiful Summer in Hokkaido
- Video: Beppu, one of Japan’s largest hot spring resorts
- Video: Chuson-ji Temple One of the most popular tourist spots in the Tohoku region of Japan
Wisteria, Hydrangea, Nemophila, Lavender, Cherry Blossoms
Watch More Videos
No post found