Some of Japan’s oldest traditional villages are very popular among foreign tourists. This slide video introduces Gokamura (Toyama Prefecture), Kakunodate (Akita Prefecture), and Shirakawa-go (Gifu Prefecture). When visiting Gokamura and Shirakawa-go from areas on the Sea of Japan side, you can also take a boat on the Shogawa River, as seen in this video. A cruise on the Shogawa River during the snowy season is quite spectacular!
Table of Contents
- Quiet world covered with snow
- Watch More Videos
- Video: 5 National Treasure Castles in Japan
- Video: A virtual tour of Himeji Castle!
- Video: Beautiful Autumn Foliage in Kyoto, Japan
- Video: Beautiful Brides in Japan
- Video: Beautiful Floral Scenery in Japan Wisteria, Hydrangea, Nemophila, Lavender, Cherry Blossoms
- Video: Beautiful Hydrangea Scenery in Japan Kamakura, Hakone, etc.
- Video: Beautiful scenery of Japan’s super-express, Shinkansen
- Video: Beautiful Scenery of Miyajima and Itsukushima Shrine
- Video: Beautiful Shukubamachi in Japan – Ouchi-juku, Magome-juku, and Tsumagojuku
- Video: Beautiful Summer in Hokkaido
- Video: Beppu, one of Japan’s largest hot spring resorts
- Video: Chuson-ji Temple One of the most popular tourist spots in the Tohoku region of Japan
Quiet world covered with snow
Watch More Videos
No post found