From mid-November to early December every year, you can enjoy beautiful autumn leaves all over Kyoto. In Kyoto, aristocrats, Buddhist temples, and Shinto temples have created wonderful gardens of autumn foliage over a period of more than 1,000 years. In this slide video, we will show you some of Kyoto’s beautiful autumn foliage landscapes.
Table of Contents
- Artistic Beauty of Autumn Foliage
- Watch More Videos
- Video: 5 National Treasure Castles in Japan
- Video: A virtual tour of Himeji Castle!
- Video: Beautiful Autumn Foliage in Kyoto, Japan
- Video: Beautiful Brides in Japan
- Video: Beautiful Floral Scenery in Japan Wisteria, Hydrangea, Nemophila, Lavender, Cherry Blossoms
- Video: Beautiful Hydrangea Scenery in Japan Kamakura, Hakone, etc.
- Video: Beautiful scenery of Japan’s super-express, Shinkansen
- Video: Beautiful Scenery of Miyajima and Itsukushima Shrine
- Video: Beautiful Shukubamachi in Japan – Ouchi-juku, Magome-juku, and Tsumagojuku
- Video: Beautiful Summer in Hokkaido
- Video: Beppu, one of Japan’s largest hot spring resorts
- Video: Chuson-ji Temple One of the most popular tourist spots in the Tohoku region of Japan
Artistic Beauty of Autumn Foliage
Watch More Videos
No post found