If you are traveling to Hokkaido in winter, we recommend that you not only visit festivals such as the Sapporo Snow Festival, but also go further out into the suburbs. This way, you will encounter a world of pure white snow and create some of your best memories. In this slide video, we will show you the beautiful winter scenery of Hokkaido.
Table of Contents
- Skiing in Niseko and other areas is also recommended
- Watch More Videos
- Video: 5 National Treasure Castles in Japan
- Video: A virtual tour of Himeji Castle!
- Video: Beautiful Autumn Foliage in Kyoto, Japan
- Video: Beautiful Brides in Japan
- Video: Beautiful Floral Scenery in Japan Wisteria, Hydrangea, Nemophila, Lavender, Cherry Blossoms
- Video: Beautiful Hydrangea Scenery in Japan Kamakura, Hakone, etc.
- Video: Beautiful scenery of Japan’s super-express, Shinkansen
- Video: Beautiful Scenery of Miyajima and Itsukushima Shrine
- Video: Beautiful Shukubamachi in Japan – Ouchi-juku, Magome-juku, and Tsumagojuku
- Video: Beautiful Summer in Hokkaido
- Video: Beppu, one of Japan’s largest hot spring resorts
- Video: Chuson-ji Temple One of the most popular tourist spots in the Tohoku region of Japan
Skiing in Niseko and other areas is also recommended
Watch More Videos
No post found