While Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, and other parts of Japan suffer from intense heat in summer, Hokkaido is the only place that is relatively cool and is like a different heaven. In tourist destinations such as Furano and Biei, visitors can enjoy beautiful fields of lavender and sunflowers. Get a taste of one of Hokkaido’s beautiful summers in this slide video!
Table of Contents
- Flower fields in Furano and Biei are recommended
- Watch More Videos
- Video: 5 National Treasure Castles in Japan
- Video: A virtual tour of Himeji Castle!
- Video: Beautiful Autumn Foliage in Kyoto, Japan
- Video: Beautiful Brides in Japan
- Video: Beautiful Floral Scenery in Japan Wisteria, Hydrangea, Nemophila, Lavender, Cherry Blossoms
- Video: Beautiful Hydrangea Scenery in Japan Kamakura, Hakone, etc.
- Video: Beautiful scenery of Japan’s super-express, Shinkansen
- Video: Beautiful Scenery of Miyajima and Itsukushima Shrine
- Video: Beautiful Shukubamachi in Japan – Ouchi-juku, Magome-juku, and Tsumagojuku
- Video: Beautiful Summer in Hokkaido
- Video: Beppu, one of Japan’s largest hot spring resorts
- Video: Chuson-ji Temple One of the most popular tourist spots in the Tohoku region of Japan
Flower fields in Furano and Biei are recommended
Watch More Videos
No post found