There are five castles in Japan designated as National Treasures. They are Himeji Castle, Hikone Castle, Matsue Castle, Inuyama Castle, and Matsumoto Castle. All of these castles retain their original castle towers, which provide a full sense of the atmosphere of the era when samurai ruled the country. This slide video will take you on a tour of the five castles.
Table of Contents
- You can feel the age of the samurai
- Watch More Videos
- Video: 5 National Treasure Castles in Japan
- Video: A virtual tour of Himeji Castle!
- Video: Beautiful Autumn Foliage in Kyoto, Japan
- Video: Beautiful Brides in Japan
- Video: Beautiful Floral Scenery in Japan Wisteria, Hydrangea, Nemophila, Lavender, Cherry Blossoms
- Video: Beautiful Hydrangea Scenery in Japan Kamakura, Hakone, etc.
- Video: Beautiful scenery of Japan’s super-express, Shinkansen
- Video: Beautiful Scenery of Miyajima and Itsukushima Shrine
- Video: Beautiful Shukubamachi in Japan – Ouchi-juku, Magome-juku, and Tsumagojuku
- Video: Beautiful Summer in Hokkaido
- Video: Beppu, one of Japan’s largest hot spring resorts
- Video: Chuson-ji Temple One of the most popular tourist spots in the Tohoku region of Japan
You can feel the age of the samurai
Watch More Videos
No post found