When it comes to the most popular castle for tourists in Japan, it is without a doubt Himeji Castle (Hyogo Prefecture). The first castle in Japan, along with Horyu-ji Temple in Nara, to be registered as a World Heritage Site, Himeji-jo remains exactly as it was when it was built 400 years ago. The vast castle is beautiful in spring with its cherry blossoms and in autumn with its autumn leaves.
Table of Contents
- Elegant castle in pure white
- Watch More Videos
- Video: 5 National Treasure Castles in Japan
- Video: A virtual tour of Himeji Castle!
- Video: Beautiful Autumn Foliage in Kyoto, Japan
- Video: Beautiful Brides in Japan
- Video: Beautiful Floral Scenery in Japan Wisteria, Hydrangea, Nemophila, Lavender, Cherry Blossoms
- Video: Beautiful Hydrangea Scenery in Japan Kamakura, Hakone, etc.
- Video: Beautiful scenery of Japan’s super-express, Shinkansen
- Video: Beautiful Scenery of Miyajima and Itsukushima Shrine
- Video: Beautiful Shukubamachi in Japan – Ouchi-juku, Magome-juku, and Tsumagojuku
- Video: Beautiful Summer in Hokkaido
- Video: Beppu, one of Japan’s largest hot spring resorts
- Video: Chuson-ji Temple One of the most popular tourist spots in the Tohoku region of Japan
Elegant castle in pure white
Watch More Videos
No post found