One of the most popular sightseeing spots in Japan is Miyajima, Hiroshima Prefecture. This small island near Hiroshima City is home to Itsukushima Shrine, one of Japan’s most famous shrines, and its beautiful scenery is very impressive. This slide video introduces the beautiful scenery of Miyajima and Itsukushima Shrine.
Table of Contents
- Japan’s Most Popular Tourist Spots
- Watch More Videos
- Video: 5 National Treasure Castles in Japan
- Video: A virtual tour of Himeji Castle!
- Video: Beautiful Autumn Foliage in Kyoto, Japan
- Video: Beautiful Brides in Japan
- Video: Beautiful Floral Scenery in Japan Wisteria, Hydrangea, Nemophila, Lavender, Cherry Blossoms
- Video: Beautiful Hydrangea Scenery in Japan Kamakura, Hakone, etc.
- Video: Beautiful scenery of Japan’s super-express, Shinkansen
- Video: Beautiful Scenery of Miyajima and Itsukushima Shrine
- Video: Beautiful Shukubamachi in Japan – Ouchi-juku, Magome-juku, and Tsumagojuku
- Video: Beautiful Summer in Hokkaido
- Video: Beppu, one of Japan’s largest hot spring resorts
- Video: Chuson-ji Temple One of the most popular tourist spots in the Tohoku region of Japan
Japan’s Most Popular Tourist Spots
Watch More Videos
No post found