If you are looking for a quiet, traditional hot spring experience in a snowy area of Japan, Nyuto Onsen (Akita Prefecture) and Ginzan Onsen (Yamagata Prefecture) in the Tohoku region of Honshu are two of the best places to go. As you can see in this slide video, you can enjoy the snowy scenery and relax your body and soul in these rustic hot springs.
Table of Contents
- The impact of the new Corona was significant.
- Watch More Videos
- Video: 5 National Treasure Castles in Japan
- Video: A virtual tour of Himeji Castle!
- Video: Beautiful Autumn Foliage in Kyoto, Japan
- Video: Beautiful Brides in Japan
- Video: Beautiful Floral Scenery in Japan Wisteria, Hydrangea, Nemophila, Lavender, Cherry Blossoms
- Video: Beautiful Hydrangea Scenery in Japan Kamakura, Hakone, etc.
- Video: Beautiful scenery of Japan’s super-express, Shinkansen
- Video: Beautiful Scenery of Miyajima and Itsukushima Shrine
- Video: Beautiful Shukubamachi in Japan – Ouchi-juku, Magome-juku, and Tsumagojuku
- Video: Beautiful Summer in Hokkaido
- Video: Beppu, one of Japan’s largest hot spring resorts
- Video: Chuson-ji Temple One of the most popular tourist spots in the Tohoku region of Japan
The impact of the new Corona was significant.
Watch More Videos
No post found