This slide video introduces winter festivals in Hokkaido and the Tohoku region. Every winter, festivals of snow and ice are held in Sapporo, Asahikawa, Shiretoko, and other locations in Hokkaido. Meanwhile, in the Tohoku region of Honshu, such as Akita and Aomori, traditional winter festivals are carried on by building snow domes called “kamakura” and other traditional festivals. Both are highly recommended sightseeing events.
Table of Contents
- Sapporo, Shiretoko, Shikotsuko, Akita, etc.
- Watch More Videos
- Video: 5 National Treasure Castles in Japan
- Video: A virtual tour of Himeji Castle!
- Video: Beautiful Autumn Foliage in Kyoto, Japan
- Video: Beautiful Brides in Japan
- Video: Beautiful Floral Scenery in Japan Wisteria, Hydrangea, Nemophila, Lavender, Cherry Blossoms
- Video: Beautiful Hydrangea Scenery in Japan Kamakura, Hakone, etc.
- Video: Beautiful scenery of Japan’s super-express, Shinkansen
- Video: Beautiful Scenery of Miyajima and Itsukushima Shrine
- Video: Beautiful Shukubamachi in Japan – Ouchi-juku, Magome-juku, and Tsumagojuku
- Video: Beautiful Summer in Hokkaido
- Video: Beppu, one of Japan’s largest hot spring resorts
- Video: Chuson-ji Temple One of the most popular tourist spots in the Tohoku region of Japan
Sapporo, Shiretoko, Shikotsuko, Akita, etc.
Watch More Videos
No post found