The recommended sightseeing spot in the Tohoku region of Honshu Island is Chuson-ji Temple (Hiraizumi Town, Iwate Prefecture), which is also registered as a World Heritage site. Here, you will find an unorthodox history and culture, different from those of Kyoto and Nara. During the snowy season, you can see very deep and beautiful scenery. The autumn foliage season is also a great time to visit.
Table of Contents
- History of prosperity different from Kyoto
- Watch More Videos
- Video: 5 National Treasure Castles in Japan
- Video: A virtual tour of Himeji Castle!
- Video: Beautiful Autumn Foliage in Kyoto, Japan
- Video: Beautiful Brides in Japan
- Video: Beautiful Floral Scenery in Japan Wisteria, Hydrangea, Nemophila, Lavender, Cherry Blossoms
- Video: Beautiful Hydrangea Scenery in Japan Kamakura, Hakone, etc.
- Video: Beautiful scenery of Japan’s super-express, Shinkansen
- Video: Beautiful Scenery of Miyajima and Itsukushima Shrine
- Video: Beautiful Shukubamachi in Japan – Ouchi-juku, Magome-juku, and Tsumagojuku
- Video: Beautiful Summer in Hokkaido
- Video: Beppu, one of Japan’s largest hot spring resorts
- Video: Chuson-ji Temple One of the most popular tourist spots in the Tohoku region of Japan
History of prosperity different from Kyoto
Watch More Videos
No post found