In the olden days, roads connecting all parts of Japan were well maintained, and samurai and merchants used to come and go as they pleased. Each road had its own “shukuba-machi” (inn towns). Even today, there are still some inn towns where visitors can enjoy the atmosphere of bygone days. In this slide video, we will take you to the representative inn towns of Ouchi-juku (Fukushima Prefecture), Magome-juku (Gifu Prefecture), and Tsumagojuku (Nagano Prefecture).
Table of Contents
- Experience old time Japan
- Watch More Videos
- Video: 5 National Treasure Castles in Japan
- Video: A virtual tour of Himeji Castle!
- Video: Beautiful Autumn Foliage in Kyoto, Japan
- Video: Beautiful Brides in Japan
- Video: Beautiful Floral Scenery in Japan Wisteria, Hydrangea, Nemophila, Lavender, Cherry Blossoms
- Video: Beautiful Hydrangea Scenery in Japan Kamakura, Hakone, etc.
- Video: Beautiful scenery of Japan’s super-express, Shinkansen
- Video: Beautiful Scenery of Miyajima and Itsukushima Shrine
- Video: Beautiful Shukubamachi in Japan – Ouchi-juku, Magome-juku, and Tsumagojuku
- Video: Beautiful Summer in Hokkaido
- Video: Beppu, one of Japan’s largest hot spring resorts
- Video: Chuson-ji Temple One of the most popular tourist spots in the Tohoku region of Japan
Experience old time Japan
Watch More Videos
No post found