There are still magnificent temples and shrines in Japan other than Kyoto and Nara. This slide video will guide you to some of those temples and shrines. They are Nikko Toshogu Shrine, Zenkoji Temple, Eiheiji Temple, Kumano Kodo, Kashima Jingu Shrine, Dewa Sanzan, and Chusonji Temple. We hope you will visit them on your trip to Japan.
Table of Contents
- Toshogu Shrine, Dewa Sanzan, Kumano, etc.
- Watch More Videos
- Video: 5 National Treasure Castles in Japan
- Video: A virtual tour of Himeji Castle!
- Video: Beautiful Autumn Foliage in Kyoto, Japan
- Video: Beautiful Brides in Japan
- Video: Beautiful Floral Scenery in Japan Wisteria, Hydrangea, Nemophila, Lavender, Cherry Blossoms
- Video: Beautiful Hydrangea Scenery in Japan Kamakura, Hakone, etc.
- Video: Beautiful scenery of Japan’s super-express, Shinkansen
- Video: Beautiful Scenery of Miyajima and Itsukushima Shrine
- Video: Beautiful Shukubamachi in Japan – Ouchi-juku, Magome-juku, and Tsumagojuku
- Video: Beautiful Summer in Hokkaido
- Video: Beppu, one of Japan’s largest hot spring resorts
- Video: Chuson-ji Temple One of the most popular tourist spots in the Tohoku region of Japan
Toshogu Shrine, Dewa Sanzan, Kumano, etc.
Watch More Videos
No post found