If you are lucky enough to catch some rain on your trip to Japan, you will find a beautiful rainy Japan. This slide video introduces you to some of Japan’s beautiful rainy landscapes. Japan enters the rainy season, known as the “rainy season,” from June to July. Or there are many rainy days during the change of seasons, such as March and September. Those months are not exactly the tourist season, but rainy Japan is not bad either!
Table of Contents
- Japan is Beautiful on Rainy Days
- Watch More Videos
- Video: 5 National Treasure Castles in Japan
- Video: A virtual tour of Himeji Castle!
- Video: Beautiful Autumn Foliage in Kyoto, Japan
- Video: Beautiful Brides in Japan
- Video: Beautiful Floral Scenery in Japan Wisteria, Hydrangea, Nemophila, Lavender, Cherry Blossoms
- Video: Beautiful Hydrangea Scenery in Japan Kamakura, Hakone, etc.
- Video: Beautiful scenery of Japan’s super-express, Shinkansen
- Video: Beautiful Scenery of Miyajima and Itsukushima Shrine
- Video: Beautiful Shukubamachi in Japan – Ouchi-juku, Magome-juku, and Tsumagojuku
- Video: Beautiful Summer in Hokkaido
- Video: Beppu, one of Japan’s largest hot spring resorts
- Video: Chuson-ji Temple One of the most popular tourist spots in the Tohoku region of Japan
Japan is Beautiful on Rainy Days
Watch More Videos
No post found