Why don’t you walk around downtown Tokyo where you can feel the life of ordinary people in Tokyo? This slide video introduces the following areas: Nezu, Sendagi, Nippori, Sugamo, Shibamata. Enjoy the atmosphere of old Tokyo, which is different from that of Shibuya and Shinjuku.
Table of Contents
- Nezu and Sendagi are especially recommended
- Watch More Videos
- Video: 5 National Treasure Castles in Japan
- Video: A virtual tour of Himeji Castle!
- Video: Beautiful Autumn Foliage in Kyoto, Japan
- Video: Beautiful Brides in Japan
- Video: Beautiful Floral Scenery in Japan Wisteria, Hydrangea, Nemophila, Lavender, Cherry Blossoms
- Video: Beautiful Hydrangea Scenery in Japan Kamakura, Hakone, etc.
- Video: Beautiful scenery of Japan’s super-express, Shinkansen
- Video: Beautiful Scenery of Miyajima and Itsukushima Shrine
- Video: Beautiful Shukubamachi in Japan – Ouchi-juku, Magome-juku, and Tsumagojuku
- Video: Beautiful Summer in Hokkaido
- Video: Beppu, one of Japan’s largest hot spring resorts
- Video: Chuson-ji Temple One of the most popular tourist spots in the Tohoku region of Japan
Nezu and Sendagi are especially recommended
Watch More Videos
No post found