Hirosaki Castle is one of the most beautiful cherry blossom viewing spots in Japan. Every year in late April, 2,600 cherry trees bloom beautifully at the castle in this ancient city in the northeast of Honshu Island. And if you visit Hirosaki Castle, we highly recommend taking a walk around the castle at night. The fantastically illuminated cherry blossom scenery will surely be unforgettable.
Table of Contents
- Video of cherry blossoms at Hirosaki Castle
- Watch More Videos
- Video: 5 National Treasure Castles in Japan
- Video: A virtual tour of Himeji Castle!
- Video: Beautiful Autumn Foliage in Kyoto, Japan
- Video: Beautiful Brides in Japan
- Video: Beautiful Floral Scenery in Japan Wisteria, Hydrangea, Nemophila, Lavender, Cherry Blossoms
- Video: Beautiful Hydrangea Scenery in Japan Kamakura, Hakone, etc.
- Video: Beautiful scenery of Japan’s super-express, Shinkansen
- Video: Beautiful Scenery of Miyajima and Itsukushima Shrine
- Video: Beautiful Shukubamachi in Japan – Ouchi-juku, Magome-juku, and Tsumagojuku
- Video: Beautiful Summer in Hokkaido
- Video: Beppu, one of Japan’s largest hot spring resorts
- Video: Chuson-ji Temple One of the most popular tourist spots in the Tohoku region of Japan
Video of cherry blossoms at Hirosaki Castle
Watch More Videos
No post found