Many tourists from overseas want to climb Mt. Fuji when they travel to Japan. Fuji can only be climbed to the summit during the summer. Generally, we go to the 5th station of Mt.Fuji by bus. It is best to continue climbing from evening to night and watch the sunrise on the summit in the morning. The sunrise seen from Mt. Fuji is very divine.
Table of Contents
- The impact of the new Corona was significant.
- Watch More Videos
- Video: 5 National Treasure Castles in Japan
- Video: A virtual tour of Himeji Castle!
- Video: Beautiful Autumn Foliage in Kyoto, Japan
- Video: Beautiful Brides in Japan
- Video: Beautiful Floral Scenery in Japan Wisteria, Hydrangea, Nemophila, Lavender, Cherry Blossoms
- Video: Beautiful Hydrangea Scenery in Japan Kamakura, Hakone, etc.
- Video: Beautiful scenery of Japan’s super-express, Shinkansen
- Video: Beautiful Scenery of Miyajima and Itsukushima Shrine
- Video: Beautiful Shukubamachi in Japan – Ouchi-juku, Magome-juku, and Tsumagojuku
- Video: Beautiful Summer in Hokkaido
- Video: Beppu, one of Japan’s largest hot spring resorts
- Video: Chuson-ji Temple One of the most popular tourist spots in the Tohoku region of Japan
The impact of the new Corona was significant.
Watch More Videos
No post found